Experience Superior Service;
Here’s What Sets Us Apart from the Competition
At Limestone Property Management, we’re known for our hands-on approach and effective communication.
We’ve assembled a professionally-trained condominium management department that’s willing and able to meet every challenge head on and to look after all the details of your Corporation. Our expertise in project management, financial knowledge and client relations truly sets us apart.
We invite you to browse through our services and if you have any questions, please give us a call!
We Offer Complete Condominium Management.
Here’s What’s Included:
- LPM’s initial agenda with any new condominium is the review of your existing condo corporation’s documents, including the Declaration, By-Laws, Rules & Regulations, Agreements, Financial Statements, Minutes of Meetings, General Operating & Reserve Fund Budgets, Machinery & Equipment, as well as Insurance policies.
- We will also engage in meeting and listening to all routine contractors and condo employees who are responsible for the provision of such services as the maintenance of assets, cleaning of common elements & security.
- Other administrative services include Enforcement of all necessary documents, while consistently aligning with the Condominium Act, 1998; Producing Status Certificates; Typing of minutes and general meetings; 24-hour telephone answering service; Attendance at board meetings and annual general meetings; Preparation and distribution of agenda, proxies, and notices; Direct liaison with owners.
- Enforcement of all necessary documents, while consistently aligning with the Condominium Act, 1998
- Producing Status Certificates
- Typing of minutes and general meetings
- 24-hour telephone answering service
- Attendance at board meetings and annual general meetings
- Preparation and distribution of agenda, proxies, and notices
- Direct liaison with owners
- Collection of monthly common expense fees including all other accounts receivable
- Verifying and approving of all invoices
- Maintaining a Corporation’s financial records
- Management and investment of surplus operating funds & reserve funds
- Financial statements (monthly, quarterly, annually) including: Balance sheet; Income statement; Accounts receivable and account payable report; Reserve fund and investment report; Bank reconciliation
- Preparation of Annual Operating Budget
- Reserve Fund plan administration/li>