We offer complete Condominium Management. Here’s what’s included:
- LPM’s initial agenda with any new condominium is the review of your existing condo corporation’s documents, including the Declaration, By-Laws, Rules & Regulations, Agreements, Financial Statements, Minutes of Meetings, General Operating & Reserve Fund Budgets, Machinery & Equipment, as well as Insurance policies.
- We will also engage in meeting and listening to all routine contractors and condo employees who are responsible for the provision of such services as the maintenance of assets, cleaning of common elements & security.
- Other administrative services include Enforcement of all necessary documents, while consistently aligning with the Condominium Act, 1998; Producing Status Certificates; Typing of minutes and general meetings; 24-hour telephone answering service; Attendance at board meetings and annual general meetings; Preparation and distribution of agenda, proxies, and notices; Direct liaison with owners.
- Compilation of data regarding equipment, components and warranties
- Scheduling of maintenance and supervision of work
- Selection of staff to provide and maintain the standard of services required
- Invitation of tenders and quotations for work
- Regular inspection of common elements
- Control of inventory and purchases
- Furnish monthly or quarterly detailed up-to-date maintenance reports to the Board as required
- Maintain a 24-hour emergency response service
- 24-hour telephone answering service
- Attendance at board meetings and annual general meetings
- Preparation and distribution of agenda, proxies, and notices
- Direct liaison with owners
- Collection of monthly common expense fees including all other accounts receivable
- Verifying and approving of all invoices
- Maintaining a Corporation’s financial records
- Management and investment of surplus operating funds & reserve funds
- Financial statements (monthly, quarterly, annually) including: Balance sheet; Income statement; Accounts receivable and account payable report; Reserve fund and investment report; Bank reconciliation
- Preparation of Annual Operating Budget
- Reserve Fund plan administration